Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back from Virginia

DSC01341

Here’s my Scarecrow display for my front yard in Niagara. I'm back from setting up my home away fro home in Virginia. Here's a photo of the house.

DSC01334

Like many, I love the Scarecrow from The Wizard Of Oz. Here's the lyrics to his song.

If I Only Had a Brain
(from The Wizard of OZ)
I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head, I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel ev'ry riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain
With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln,
If you only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why
The ocean's near the shore,
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more.
I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain--Whoa!

Thanks to all of the kind and generous friends that have expressed their condolences to our family on the loss of my father and their grandfather.

I'm looking forward to getting back in writing mode. There's much to do. Like get that syn and partial off to Silhouette. Time's 'a wastin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful homes, Marcail! I'm glad you're trying to get back to normal. Congrats on Silhouette.