Sunday, October 08, 2006
I've been tagged for this one by Southern Writer. I 've been busy and I've also needed a few days to think about this one.
One book that changed your life.
The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
2. One book you have read more than once.
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
3. One book you would want on a desert island.
A journal. If that doesn't count. The Bible.
4. One book that made you laugh
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
5. One book that made you cry.
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Michell ( I was pretty young at the time, 10 if I recall, but I still cry when I see the movie esp when the little daughter is killed while riding)
6. One book you wish you had written
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
7. One book you wish had never been written.
I wouldn't censor anyone, although there are a number I've read that wasted valuable reading time
8. One book you are currently reading
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell in conjunction with Reading Like a Writer by Francine Prose
9. One book you have been meaning to read
The Giver by Lois Lowry
10. I'm supposed to tag five people, so if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged let me know so I can choose YOU.